15 February 2005

V-day Special!

Do you believe that role-playing can be fun? haha.. Well.. Jordi and me played Chefs today.. At that, Italian chefs to be specific.. We whipped up a few dishes for each other and also his family.. haha.. so nothing too kinky...

The dory was too saltish and the carbonara turned out like hokkien mee.. haha.. It has to be a different kind of Valentines this year. Such a simple affair but enjoyable and memorable too.

This is supposed to be our 4th Valentines, but it's still our 3rd. In retrospect, I should have realised what I had missed out on. It was the past. Still I regret rejecting Jordi on our "supposing" 1st v-day.

**Saving the damsel in distress**

It was CNY eve, 2002, and one sms altered our lives... I was having some serious issues with my ex-boyfriend and we had sort-of broken up. So Jordi plainly msg me some greetings for CNY and V-day (since it was just a few days away).. I told him that I don't have plans on V-day. And he asked me if I'm having problems with my bf and I said yah.. I sounded sad, so he called me and talked to me. It was weird, coz all along Jordan was just an acquaintance and I'm talking to him for the first time.. for real. I managed to pour out my woes and he listened. He consoled and we chatted about other things. Both of us felt connected and silently my heart was pounding away when he asked me out for a Valentine's date.

Well, that date didn't happened, cause apparently I screwed things up by going on a date with my ex-bf instead. And he even got flowers and a present for me. I just hang in guilt whenever I recalled that. Eventually, we got hitched, but it wasn't easy initially. All the harassment and abuse from my bastard ex-bf took its toll on my emotions but Jordan was there to nourish it. Many thought I was on a rebound and the relationship ain't gonna last. But I guess 3 years is enough to prove anyone wrong.

Being with him, it feels right. He has become my needs, my want and desire. haha.. too mushy already.. Got a feeling that I'm conjuring goosepimples. Happy Valentines, everyone!!!

No comments: