02 February 2005

Idiot blogger.... RESURRECTED!

Ho ho... I've gave up on my Blog and now making a come-back.. Phew! Managed to kill my 10,000-word dissertation on time.. But grades wise.. better not think first..

Just celebrated Jordan's birthday yesterday.. Today's my bro's. Well.. reminding myself that i'll be a year older in a month's time.. Turning 22 is not cool. I'm starting to think i'm losing out on my youth. Sheesh.. I've been reading Blogs of people slightly younger than me.. They seem to be having so much more fun than me when I'm their age. I guess.. the lamest thought.. is to feel "younger" by working on my Blog again..

Seriously.. It's really degrading.. esp since I'm a Multimedia Design student! Golly!! Haha.. No probs with Flash or Photoshop.. But Blogging seems like something I've never learnt in school.

No comments: