22 February 2005

Tortured souls...

Feelings... They have set their sweet and bitter ways at tormenting our souls.
Love & Hate... They intertwine.. They work meticulously, and at the same time, recklessly.. They build and destroy...
In life... we all play the little game of love & hate sometimes. Some played too hard, some don't give a damn.. Once in a while, we got trapped in it, all alone. That's when you learn and grow...

Tonight.. I had this really private chat with my close friend's ex-boyfriend. I'm really curious about their hush-hush break up. I didn't really know what went wrong between the both of them until tonight. Besides the physical distance between them, there's more than meets the eye. Well... Not gonna let out too much details. Somehow, this guy let me into his personal thoughts and inner feelings. Some stuff that he should really be telling my friend, instead of me. To be frank, I'm really touched by his words. The feeling lingers... It tortured him...

Maybe my friend's feeling the same way too.. Maybe she's not.. I don't know. If her feelings still stays for him.. why do they want to put each other through these? If not, what can he do to end this suffering? to ease his pain?

Death is not the end. Every ending spells a new beginning.. And life is beautiful. It is indeed... But depends on how u see it. I wish this guy would break away from the shadow of gloom.. Step outside and take a deep breathe...

No comments: