03 February 2005

Tug-of-war: Saint vs Demon

Everyday, I'm inching nearer to my baptism.. I'm pretty certain about my faith in God.. However, my parents thinks that I'm too young to make up my mind on these things. They assumed it's a blind infatuation I'm having.

Actually, I'm torn between my faith and my parents. I want their blessing - wholeheartedly... But they are still using their old-time thinking that Christians are extreme.. Like as if I'll disown them when I embrace God. Sheesh...

On my part, I'm afraid I can't fulfill my duty as a good Catholic. I tend to do the things that aren't meant to be. I can only summarise it as the tug of war between God and Satan... It's happening in my mind all the time.. I can't be really good.. but i don't wanna be really bad.. haha.. It's so complex...

On a happier note, the pineapple tart cum bak kwa season is back with a vengence!! hehehe.. Chinese New Year!! Yum!!! I can't resist them and I've been popping pineapple tarts one after another... they are so good tat i'll have to say "Once u start, u can't stop.." hahaha.. Looking forward to CNY.. With bits of goodies, extras $$ and holidays..

No comments: