04 February 2005

My knight in shiny armor has saved me.. once again..

Being vexed about my bread-and-butter has been a weekly thing to me.. Every Sunday, I'll get that precious 50 bucks from my dad.. Then I'll "try" not to splurge it out at one shot.. The few months that I've been studying has been terrible.. I've to scrimp and save to make this $50 last throughout the week.

I hate this kind of lifestyle!!! And I'm sick of depending on them for that puny teeny wee bit of pocket money.. As always.. It's better that I earn my own.. I've been quite reluctant about this idea since I really wanna concentrate on my Degree.. Seems like it's impossible to bear anymore. No money for New Year clothes, no extra $$ for movies and entertainment from them.. This is HELL...

So today, I grabbed a copy of Classified and went for a couple of interviews. Well, one of the cafes are interested in hiring.. and asked me to start asap. Being desperate, I accepted. But my dear Jordan insist that I should put my concentration back on my studies since I'm just a few months away from graduation and even offer to help me out if the need arises.. It's true.. I don't wanna screw up as well.

Jordan's such a darling. He's always there to lend me a listening ear.. a shoulder to cry on and a helping hand for the damsel in distress.. He must be God's gift to me.. and I'm so blessed to have him by my side.. through ups and downs... He stood there as sturdy as a rock in our relationship and held me back whenever I tried to break-up. Dear Jordi.. This is what I should say to you.. what you once told me before..

"Within u i found myself
Without u i lost myself
Waiting to be found again..."

No comments: