24 March 2005

Spongebob

The Spongebob Squarepants was quite disappointing. A true blue Spongebob Fan will know it anytime... It just lost the real essense of the cartoon series... Overdoing the whole lame but funny factor. Perhaps it's just good as a 15 min per section cartoon, not a 1 1/2 hour animation.

I'm finally getting a real headstart in my project. Getting the flow-chart planned out, ready to design the interface of the interactive. Alot of work to be done. It's gonna be a real busy week for me. Tomorrow, there's church visiting, then there's good friday and on sunday.. it's Easter! I'm gonna get baptize on Easter! I don't know if my parents will be there. Just hope that they'll accept and respect my decision to be a Catholic.

Well, gonna get back to work.. Have to keep my entry snappy in case my computer hangs again.. Computers are such pain in the ass... Errhhh!!!

No comments: