04 March 2005

It's my birthday!

My birthday was a simple but heartwarming event.. I must thank all my friends who made it happened...

*Dan*:
Thanks for calling me from London. You'll always find a friend in me...

*The Choppies*:
You girls were so darn sweet... Dan and Cher, I wanna thank u guys for singing for me.. You girls have the sweetest voice! Tine, thanks for msging me from Aust! Selvy, thanks for the raving night! I wanna hug all of you at the same time! But I can't..
:(

*All those who were with me at Zouk*:
Thanks for the whole night of booze and moves... I had a time of my life...

*My NAFA classmates*:
The UK trip has really strenghten our bond.. Sorry that I couldn't treat you guys! You guys were a fun bunch!!

*New and Old friends*:
I really appreciate your greetings and birthday wishes! Just so happy to hear from all of you!!! Take care and let's keep in touch!!!

No comments: