19 March 2005

let's get down down down..

**Let's get down, down, down, down..."

I'm feeling really under the weather today. Didn't even work... Sighz..Seems like I'm kinda stuck in a continual streak of bad-luck recently...

First, my computer is affected with some "shut-down syndrome" virus (same fate as the owner), it's so irritating, it keeps restarting itself every 20 mins or so. I so super-duper frustrated cause it "restarted" while I'm preparing some paperwork for my proj!! Sheesh!!

Then I'm down with flu and fever today... Feeling very "un-constructive" at home. I can't work to earn extra $$, neither can i work on my major proj! ERRRHHH...

Seriously, the series of unfortunate events just doesn't stop as yet. I discovered that the ringer function on my mobile phone is also down... So I'll have to rely on the vibration to take calls...

I don't feel too good about my self recently as well.. Somehow insecure.. Don't know why lah.. Maybe expecting too much of myself... Sigh..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope u are feeling beta.

Cherry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cherry said...

Hi girl girl, Cher here. juz wanna dropby to say Hi! shit happens yea? i'd lotsa shit has been happening to me these days too. no worries, i'm with ya! love u. give u *teddy bear huggies*