30 March 2005

late supper

Oh gosh... 3.30am.. and I just finished supper... Or rather left-overs from dinner. My mom took the effort to cook, I really have no heart to reject it. And yes... I'm gaining mass. My face is sagging. I'm not dressing quite trendy. I'm not popular. I'm also this thing called "inferior complexity" is kicking in.

Inferiority, that's nothing new to me. I've been feeling this since god knows when. I think I'm very insecure and maybe plus I need alot of assurance as well. I'm pathetic. I used to wallow in self-pity quite frequently... Hang my head while I walk, like a withering flower. I admire those who have a great deal of self-confidence. I can't do that. But I have gradually come to terms with what I am or what I'm not. I'm contented being a wall-flower. I'm envious of the beautiful and the talented. Yes I am... But being myself, I'm gratified...

Darling, I know I'm plain. But thanks for assuring me... Love you for that dear.

I am just so freaking emo...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the most beautiful things in life are those we sadly overlook. U are a intelligent, beautiful girl with a heart of gold and u bring joy to everyone u come in touch with. Im sure everyone who knows you can attest to that. Don't ever feel this way about yourself, u should be proud of what God and your parents have given you, and see in yourself what others have seen in you! If u think you are a wall-flower, then u are a gorgeous one that envelopes everyone with your laughter,playfulness and fun-loving nature that we all have come to love and appreciate. You're just like a young,blooming sunflower who needs sunlight to grow and glow. And im just like the sunlight to provide u with that. Maybe somedays there'll be darkness and rain, but one thing's for sure, i'll always be there to brighten up your day once again, like a rainbow after the storm! And dont forget, your talents in design are jus like flower seeds, they need time to bloom so dont fret! Your time will come! ">

Jordan to everyone: Do all of u think Dymphna Candice is a talented designer, a fabulous frd and a joy bringer to everyone??

Everyone: Of course we do! We love her because... She is Candice and she is unique and no one can every replace her in our lives. ">