22 April 2005

relief

I'm alive!... The nightmare is over... The thought of myself being exploited by some cheap-skate company to do some job makes me felt cheap too. Well, that's the life of a designer. High expection, under paid, compensated with lots of personal time. No shit about it...

Let me move forward in life into another headache. My major project. Besides being heavily criticized by some lecturer I've never talk to before, I felt that the freelance job has took away almost all my drive toward my idea. My self-esteem has been at it's all time low. All these late sleepless night made me aged at least 5 years, heavy eyebags, prominent eye-rings, heavy bottom (a result of sitting too much) and finger cramps (from the clicking of mouse). It's not worth it for a freaking $200...

However, I'm happy that a new pope has been elected. Pope Benedict XVI... May he be as prophecized: " From the glory of the olive".. Deliver of peace. My greatest wish is to see catholics and protestant christians united as one. And also for the Jews and Muslims to accept Christ as God. After all, we are all counting on the same big BOSS... As I myself is a great believer of peace and harmony, I feel that animosity of any kind is the root of hatred and there is a negative butterfly effect to it.

No comments: