28 April 2005

mis-spelled

Oh my.. What kind of a coo-coo-nathan am I? I can actually mis-spelled "patriotism" as "patronism"! There's a vast difference between the two, ok? Haha..

Just got the email strap with the "time-bomb".. Know why? Cause when the deadline's here, my classmate will all be brutally "massacred". Haha.. Ok.. Enough of my Unhumourous Humour. Probably what Jordan refer to as "tumor in your humour", pretty much a rip-off from some song.

The stay-over at Cheryl's place was pretty neat last night. We just can't stop talking. Well, it is indeed true when they describe : "2 women = a market"... I felt the closeness and warmth of friendship once again. Awww... What good are we without friends, right???

I'm kinda chilling to some Classical music. Yesh, classicals are pretty neat, at times... Something to take me away from the R&Bs, Rock and Punk. I particularly like Bach's Suite No. 1, Prelude played by Yo Yo Ma. And also some of Tchaikovsky's. Those of Tchai's are very story-telling. Pieces like Swan Lake and the Nutcracker Suite. I'm surprise to even find Peter and the Wolf. I think my all-time favourite is still Air on G-string, a very soothing piece, also by Bach. When I tell people, they always poke at the word "G-string". I don't know what to say to that.. *shrugs*

Not many people know this side of me. But besides Classical music, I'm a big fan of musicals. And secretly, my unrealistic ambition is to be part of the crew *erhmm.. backstage, I mean..*, do some stage designing, many even some prop or costume design, tour the world with the cast, curtsies during curtain calls, roaring applause, crowd shouting "Bravo! Bravo! Encore! Encore", Stares back at crowd with the oh-so-touched teary eye... Arghh.. This is life! But *slap* back to reality, deadline aka time-bomb is going to explode in my face in less than a month. And I'm like less than 10% done. Without this degree I can forget about going anywhere lah.. haha.. So I'm going to enclose myself in my burrow to churn that project out! Go passion! Go ambition! Go dreams! Yeah right.. Dream on.. haha.. Whatever..

No comments: