25 January 2006

Feels like.. SCHOOL.. all over again.

It feels like a blast from the past. Eyelids heavy, impending headache, sore back, all the result of an overnight stay in the Shenton Way Torture Camp. I only managed to sleep fitfully on a highly uncomfortable make-shift bed (made up of 3 office chairs in a row). When I stared up at the ceiling made of white chip-wood board and long florescent light bulbs, only one thing came to my mind... It feels an awful lot like school all over again. Every DMD student (ex or current)is no stranger to those late nights, crazy datelines to meet and working over night in the Project Studio. Hmmm... Maybe it is only right for the school to prepare the students for the industry AKA the real world. I mean, just look at me now...

Anyway, the night's effort ain't fruitless. Here's the outcome.

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: