03 July 2005

Supreme Being

Amen! The Supreme Being has spoken to me. And NO... He's not Jesus.

The Supreme Being based his scriptures on the media... But how much can the media say?
The Supreme Being knows the world.. But does He knows me?
The Supreme Being listens.. But cuts you off in the midst of your every sentence.
The Supreme Being respects you.. But only when you think he's right.
The Supreme Being gives comfort.. But in his own fashion.
The Supreme Being tries to convert me. But NO.. I wasn't convinced.

He has failed to make me walk his path. Thus, He has gaven up on me and moved on to preach his teachings to the rest of the world.

Now my insides are all mixed up. Losing your "religion" can be a hard thing to do. After all, emotional ties are the hardest to break. Well, at least I can count on Jesus.

No comments: