14 March 2006

No... She not from Hogwarts.

Ah... The serenity of the night. The twinkling stars. The crescent moon. All contrasting against the backdrop of the dark dark sky. I sipped my tea and stared out of the window. The streets were randomly decorated with the headlights of vehicles cruising along. I took another sip of tea, gently massaged my temples and headed back to base: The Shenton Way Torture House.

The Witch stood akimbo at the door, tapping her feet impatiently awaitng my return. I sensed danger. The Witch hissed. I stood still. I could see her flapping fork tongue and ivory fangs. She did her dirty deed and flew off on her broom stick.

The venom cause much agony. But that has to be casted aside. Cause the show must go on. The show will go on.

But not for long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. who's the witch?

Anonymous said...

hang on there ger!!!
Gambatte!

derutrot said...

*huggles*