20 December 2006

Rainy days and Mondays...

Last night I had a dream... I dreamt that I was led into a church by my partner (I don't know the identity though. The face was "blurred"), where my friends and family were gathered. Instead of joining the congregation, I was led to a room where a beautiful wedding gown sat in the middle of it and my partner turned to me and said, "Surprise?"

Surprised, indeed! I was jolted awake abruptly and got up, only to realise that I'm extremely late for work again. Half cursing myself for ignoring the alarm clocks and half curious to find out how the dream would actually end, I started another MONDAY.

I got to the office, switch on my computer, read my emails and continue the dreaded project I am on. Somehow, I wanted the dream to be intepretated so this is what I found out based on the keywords, "Walking into your own wedding"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walking

To dream that you are walking with ease, represents the way you are moving through life and progress toward your goals. Consider your destination.

To dream that you have difficulties walking, indicates that you are reluctant and hesitant in proceeding forward in some situation. You may also be trying to distance yourself from certain life experiences. The difficulty in walking is a reflection of your current situation and the obstacles that you are experiencing.

Wedding

To see a wedding in your dream, symbolizes a new beginning or transition in your current life. Dreams involving weddings are often negative and highlight some anxiety or fear. It often refers to feelings of bitterness, sorrow, or death. Alternatively, wedding dreams reflect your issues about commitment and independence.

To dream that you are getting married to your current spouse again, represents your wedded bliss and happiness. It highlights your strong commitment to each other. It may also signify a new phase (such as parenthood) that you are entering in your life.

To dream that you are planning your own wedding to someone you never met, is a metaphor symbolizing the union of your masculine and feminine side. It represents a transitional phase where you are seeking some sort of balance between your aggressive side and emotional side.

If you are getting married and have dreams of your pending wedding, then it highlights the stress of organizing a wedding. Conflicts over wedding details, tension with family and in-laws, fear of commitment, and loss of independence may all cause wedding anxiety dreams. Research has shown that up to 40% of brides and grooms have dreams about their ceremony and things going perfectly.


Wedding Dress

To wear a wedding dress in your dream, indicates that you are evaluating and assessing your personal relationship.

To see someone else wearing a wedding dress, suggests that you are feeling inferior or unworthy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to interprete the dream? Making a guess... It's not exactly a good omen.

No comments: