18 July 2006

Tear-stained pillow...

Why do my tears flow freely as I think of him? I'm such a wreck without him. But we can't bring ourselves to live with each other. I am not even sure if i'm doing the best for the both of us. He doesn't understand why I am doing this. It seems like he is taking it easy, like nothing ever happened.

Our 4 years... filled with bits of bitterness and sweet. We're always have the best intentions for each other, just that we can't compromise. He can't stand me being "ms jerkyl and hyde", I can't stand the ways he push his opinions onto me. We are constantly going against each other. I know we could go on, till we reach the destination we set in the beginning. But I can foresee it'll be tough to keep the relationship together due to our differences.

It is painful. Really painful. But I guess it'll be best for the both of us...