04 November 2005

There's so much of myself in you, as you are in me

I can't deny that I do enjoy spending time with my bro. Frankly, I look forward to spending a big part of my time at home with my one and only sibling.

Most of my friends who actually have huge age-gaps with their siblings face the problem of communicating with them. Actually, I am afraid that this could be an issue I'll be facing in future. You know, kids in their adolescence stage, have so-called teenage angst. This little angelic kid-brother of mine might turn into just another rebellious prat. Then he'll find it's uncool to hang out with his sister who is 10 years his senior. He'll probably forbid me to hold his hand, to acknowledge him as "Boy-Boy", to pick up his phone-calls, to meet his friends...But so far, he's still pretty much in control.

Never is there a dull moment with him around though. I wish we can enjoy everyday just like today. It was a simple day. We had a good Lunner (erhmm.. you know, like the fusion of lunch and dinner?), went to Kino, got some books, had fried Mars bars, tried our luck on a couple of capsule toys then headed home.

On our way back, my brother turned to me and said, "Hey sis, erhmm, I just wanna thank you for today. I haven't enjoyed myself so much in a long time." Right... He's appreciative of me. And that's a priceless gift to me. That's what made an ordinary day, a special day to remember. ;D

No comments: