07 June 2005

post-graduation emo...

The sudden and generous gust of relief simply left me overwhelmed. Everything has been said and done. And I have officially ended my student life. The time-span of a year seemed condensed. As cliche as it may sound, it's all gone in a blink of an eye. I miss all my super-blithesome classmates, the adrenaline rush each time we had assessment and especially our stay in UK. It's like the best time in all my life as a student.

I'm glad I didn't screw it up for once. I wouldn't say I got it right but the result is really more than what I expected. And for that, I must really give thanks to my one and only beloved God. I prayed for strength and determination and it was practically bestowed to me. I seriously don't think I can make it anywhere without Him.

No comments: